Saturday 12 July 2008

Three Weeks and Counting

Time to bring everyone up to date on our wedding plans. Only three weeks to go!!!!!

I've been busy putting together the ceremony and the programs. The ceremony is done, but I ran into a significant snag with my printing. I was merrily going along, printing my programs and managed to get about half of them printed when my printer refused to work any more with the cardstock I was using. I called my trusty friends "The Geek Squad" and a wonderful young man came out and spent about an hour trying to get things working again without any success. He kindly gave me the phone # for Hewlett Packard. I called and explained my problem to a very helpful young lady who apologetically explained to me that my printer was made to print photographs - it was never meant to print on card stock SOOO, it will be off to a printing place to get the rest printed.

We are at our final number of guests - there will be fifty-four of us celebrating together on 2 August.

Final fittings for all of our outfits was done today. I hope that I haven't forgotten anything!!
Flowers are done. Photographer is booked. DJ is booked. Cake is arranged. ??? hopefully that's it.

Our ship is finished and is currently on its maiden voyage in Scandanavia. The photographs on the Eurodam blog are absolutely amazing. We are so looking forward to our month off. It looks like we will get some amazing photographs on our honeymoon - we will post some on the blog when we get home.

No comments: