Saturday 6 December 2008

Family Tree

I have been working on my family tree and thought that some of you might be interested in having a peak. It can be found at:

www.do
wnard
.myheritage.com

I have been able to find the marriage licences for both of my sets of grandparents. I did try to attach them to this post, but they are too small to read.

I never realized that my dad's father's family originally came from Ireland, while his mother's family came from England (at least as far back as I've been able to trace so far).
Here are my ancestors as I have found them so far:
http://www.myheritageimages.com/M/storage/site42132681/files/ng/p2
/17/ngp217_9218923b33b394dur0de17.pdf

Graham is also working on his family tree. He is much farther along than I am - makes sense since he's been working on his for about 3 years. His brother and sister have recently been sending him some old pictures. I am attaching a picture of Graham when he was a police officer with the Mississauga Police Force. He had badge # 94.(Don't laugh too hard.)


I have also joined the London Camera Club - hoping to be able to learn to take some really good pictures. I'll keep you up to date on that.




No comments: