Sunday 15 March 2009

25 Things That You May Not Know About me

I received a copy of this on Facebook and thought that it would be fun to share my "Twenty-Five Things" with my friends and family here.


I am going to try to get Graham to do the same, so stay tuned.


1. I am extremely proud of all 3 of my very special children and of all that they have

accomplished in their lives.

2. I dearly love my 2 daughters-in-law - they are very special ladies.
3. My grandchildren are my pride and joy.
4. I am pagan and follow a shamanic wiccan path.
5. I was born & raised in Streetsville.
6. I moved to London to attend the University of Western Ontarion and I have never left.
7. I am able to answer yes to the two most important questions in life - I am truly glad to go

to work every day because I love what I do and I am also glad to return home to my

husband, Graham every afternoon..
8. I love cruising and would dearly love to cruise South America.
9. I love dancing!
10. I am the oldest of 12 children - 10 girls and 2 boys all together.
11. My parents were divorced when it was something that was taboo.
12. After my parents' divorce, there were parents who refused to allow their children to

play with me because of the divorce.
13. Both of my parents went on to remarry and start new families - most of my brothers and

sisters are half-siblings.
14. My brother, Scott drowned 2 weeks before his 18th birthday.
15. I am the proud "mother" of 2 cocker spaniels - Emma (the devil dog) and Abby (the

terrorist)
16. I love attending live musical theatre and in the past couple of years we have seen Mamma

Mia, Dirty Dancing and The Sound of Music.
17. I really want to see RiverDance and The Jersey Boys - hint! hint!
18. I have a terrible sweet tooth.
19. I have just started a 2 year term as the Secretary of the London-Elgin-Middlesex Crime

Stoppers program.

20. We just returned home from an ACN convention in San Diego - what an absolutely

beautiful city.
21. I am a much happier person since Graham came into my life.
22. I met Graham on the internet - before it was a truly accepted way to meet someone.
23. We meet with 3 other couples every 4 - 6 weeks for a dinner club. I have never in my

life laughed like I laugh when the 8 of us are together.
24. I hate winter and I love summer - I actually enjoy the heat. I would probably do much

better somewhere where it is hot all year round.
25. I an an avid mineral collector.

No comments: