Monday 16 March 2009

Believe it or Not -- I actually got Graham to do it!!!!!!

1. I am not a morning person!!!!!
2. I was born in York Minster Nursing Home in York, UK.
3. I was told I was being promoted from the sixth grade to the eighth because I was not trying hard enough.
4. My parents cancelled a drum set I ordered without telling me when I was 16 years old.
5. My best friend died only six months after I left England.
6. I have always loved The Beatles.
7. Two of the three children from my first marriage have unfortunately been persuaded to believe a lot of untruths and I miss them very much.
8. I love Nancy! She is the best thing that has ever happened to me!!!!
9. I love cruising, ballroom dancing, laughing and helping people.
10. I love my Scotch!!!!
11. I love gardening and I can’t wait to finish our back yard.
12. I have been blessed with skills to fix almost anything. (Except motors)
13. I (DoooooH) married a woman in Florida after knowing her for only 1 week!!!!!
14. I lived in Florida cutting grass and waiting tables for almost two years.
15. I bought a 32 foot fifth wheel trailer and rebuilt it from the frame up.
16. My father told me (I would never amount to anything!!!)……he was wrong! I have already seen more of the world than all my family put together.
17. I sometimes trust too much.
18. I like computer games.
19. I used to be a cop…..badge #94 Mississauga Police Dept.
20. I have been a Shoe Salesman, Stock Boy, Floor Cleaner, Carpet Cleaner, Expeditor, Buyer, Purchasing Agent, Purchasing Manager, Warehouse Manager, Sales Manager, Production Scheduler, Machine Operator, Production Manager,
Trucking Salesman, Handyman, Roofer, Siding installer, Re-Upholstery Salesman, House Painter and now all I do is help people become Wealthy or at the least save them money. (What a great job!!!!!)
21. I have always wanted to go to University to be an architect but never did…..perhaps some day!
22. I have surfed in California…..I got up on the board at least once.
23. I Windsurfed, Golfed, Bowled, Played Darts, Played Billiards, Pitched Horseshoes until I got good at it.
24. I once won a javelin competition in an interschool competition.
25. My great grandfather was a Beattie, from Echlefechan, Dumphriesshire, Scotland. The Beatties were border-reivers (raiders) who worked for the highest bidder.

No comments: