Thursday 29 July 2010

Another Trucking Week

I actually thought that Graham might be home today - 1 day early. He's been to Indiana and to Massachusetts so far. Two trips - what he normally does in a week. Instead, he's on his way to Petersburg, Virginia!!!! This means that it will likely be Later Saturday or perhaps early Sunday morning when he finally gets home.

I still hate trucking, however, this does allow me to spend extra time working on my jewelry. I am starting to sell some of my pieces - just a few sales right now, but they are increasing. While it is hard to part with some of the pieces, it is nice to be making some money from this business.

I've started a slide show of some of my work. For those who want to see more, please check out my store on Etsy: 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/NancysBeadArtistry

No comments: