Friday 25 February 2011

My New iPad

From start to finish, this "exchange" process took exactly 1 week and that is with a statutory holiday thrown in there for good measure. I must say that I am VERY impressed with Apple.

It took about 30 minutes to get the new iPad synced and running. I now have all of my music and my books back for our cruise.

I also managed to fix my computer all by myself yesterday. The last time that I tried to sync my first iPad, somehow 2 of my audio books "disappeared" from iTunes. No problem, I thought - I'll just "rip" the CD's again. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that, according to my computer, I no longer had a CD/DVD player/burner on my computer. Now, the place where you insert the discs is still there, so where on earth did the driver go? For a week I've been trying to find my CD/DVD player to no avail until yesterday when I finally found the correct solution and.......voila......I have a CD/DVD player/ burner again. My 2 audio books are back in my iTunes library and have been synced to my new iPad. All is well and life is grand.

For good measure - Happy Birthday Austin - I can't believe that my grandson turned 5 yesterday - where does the time go?????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you did what?!
you actually fixed your own computer?? no help needed from Scott or myself?